There is no best way to learn Machine Learning
He, instead shares his experience.
Jabrils shares how he learned machine learning, his story is easily relate-able. He has thought himself machine learning in smart way. In a way anyone can replicate.
To sum up his method:
- First he was motivated to learn machine learning in 2017 by projects like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv6UVOQ0F44 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2t77mQmJiY
- Then he installed TensorFlow but since he has no experience with Python or maths he had no clue. So,
- He researched more to be even more confused,
- Then he tried Coursera course on the topic, which didn't help
- He thought that the problem was language and vocabulary
- So he changed his studying techniques to conquer those terms so he can speak the language of machine learning
- He studied terms like vector, activation function, back propagation
This is his recipe, it might work for you so give it a shot. He also share his resources and a sample project.
Note inside a note: This note doesn't do justice to how entertaining the video is.